Dołączył: 10 Maj 2011
Przeczytał: 0 tematów
|Wysłany: Śro 3:33, 18 Maj 2011 Temat postu: jordan 11 The Intelligent Use Of Graphics
a web site developer does no simply apply graphics freely on a site. Graphics should be used in the correct manner, alternatively else, users might obtain turned off because the graphics functioned fair overwhelmed alternatively muddled them.
While it is true that charming design is essential for reasons that need not be unraveled, the choice of design must be carefully thought opposition the fulfilling the needs of users. When done successfully,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], it could be safely said that the web site has achieved its goals.
Graphics used in the Internet is inextricably linked to multimedia. Multimedia is a fusion of graphics,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], text, sound, and animation to express a information to users. The multimedia features that will be merged to a web site should be dependent on the content. In common, multimedia and graphics should serve as assists to content, and should have precise, instructional intention.
According to research,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], animated images tin assist the convey of learning in a assured way if it is utilized to show a vital chapter of the concept namely namely creature illustrated. On the other hand, animation tin serve as a barrier to consumer recollection and extravaganza.
Here are the guidelines in incorporating graphics to network sites:
1. Justify the usage of the graphics
The maximum manifest problem that can be looked on web pages is the over-usage of graphics. The main downside of this is that complex, needless graphics can take a long time to download,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], and this, of course, will not sit well with users. The graphics to be applied should support the transfer of data and should too be in narration to the attaching text.
2. The difference between graphics with text-redundant file and those including message that is non-redundant is that the former facilitates and ushers in the knowledge process, while the latter does not both help or deduct from learning.
3. Consistency should be a priority in graphic design
4. Web pages should be marked up so that text will be downloaded before the graphics. In this way, the users will understand immediately if the page has the information that they are seeing for, and if not,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], they will be skillful to save precious waiting time knowing that they do not need that certain page.
5. The loading of graphics should be controlled as such that loading will commence from top to base, and the users scrolling down the page will meet said graphics.
6. The downloading of pages should be quick in mandate to save users waiting time, and in order to depress the opportunities that they will get frustrated that they will abandon plans to download. Here are several ways to accomplish fast download periods:
-Keep the physical size of the graphics to a minimum
-Images should be combined in order to lessen the digit of waiter connections. Remember, the more connections that exists,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], the slower the download time will be
-Decrease picture resolution
-Limit the colors that ambition be accustomed as the images
-Limit the use of animation
Animation is very many a part of web graphic design. The primary difference among web text and graphics and contents that are print-based is the dynamics. Moving displays preoccupy the consideration of users at a time the frequency of the exhibit is regulated. Too many animation display can irritate and divert users. An animation that is perpetually moving can devastate the legible quality of the web sheet.
The usage of blinking texts should be dodged. It has long been regarded as an overused feature and the latest browsers not longer support it.
In designing a web site, there always exists a conflict between the appetite to musttal control over the arrival of a page and the need to allow users to create their own preferences. The general appearance of the page should be made at the designer, yet there are definite elements that users should have control over, such as color and text backdrop, and the discretion whether to d
Post został pochwalony 0 razy